I’m not a huge fan of reality TV and I can’t stand overly staged and pretentious shows like Love Island. I do like things like Gogglebox and The Undateables as they feel more real and natural, to me.
The one I love the most though, is First Dates. I’m a MAHHHUUUSSSIVVVEEE fan!
I remember my first date with my other half. It was exciting and terrifying in equal measure, so I completely empathise with the singles on this show.
I remember thinking ‘what am I going to say?’, ‘What am I going to wear?’ and even, ‘what am I going to eat?’ I mean, that’s important right? No spaghetti on a first date!!!
The longer I’ve been around the dating industry, the more I understand how hard it is and the more I want to help.
I love Channel 4’s First Dates because it literally brings people together. Ok, it doesn’t always work but the fact that someone is behind the scenes, matching singles to each other, for me, takes one of the pressures of dating away. And let’s face it, it’s fun!
Since starting We Just Clicked, I’ve played around with a lot of ideas. I’ve launched a few services and although I will always love being a dating profile photographer, for me, I discovered a new passion for bringing people together. After all, not much beats the moment when I receive a message like this.
I mean, wow! Imagine waking up to a message like that!
Now, I want to clarify that I’m not a professional match maker. I’m a brand photographer who found a love for, well, love.
So, I’ve built on that passion. What started out as helping singles to look and feel amazing through dating photography and profile writing has grown into a business that offers photography, profile writing, full styling and most recently, Single and Mingle events
But now I’m ready to take the next step. And Channel 4’s First Dates has inspired me.
The concept of the programme is to bring people together who seem a good fit. Arrange for them to meet in a restaurant, enjoy a drink and a meal together and then give them the opportunity to decide if they want to see each other again.
How much fun is that?
So, introducing my brand-new service – Table for Two.
How does Table for two work?
I’ve made is as easy as possible.
- Firstly, you apply through the website.
- Then, you simply send me a short video introducing yourself. This is for my eyes only and I won’t be sharing it with anyone else… especially Channel 4!
- I’ll then review your video and any information you send and try to find you a match.
- If I find you a match, you will both be invited for a meal. A blind date with a difference!
- You’ll meet your match at the bar and enjoy some drinks and canapes. After the initial meeting and conversation, you’ll be led to your table where you will enjoy a delicious main course and dessert together.
- Once the date is over and you’ve had a chance to recover, I’ll pop out an email to you both to ask how it went and whether you would like to see each other again.
Just to clarify once again, I am not a professional match maker, I just love bringing people together and love the First Dates concept.
Want to try Table for two?
So, what do you think?
Fancy giving it a give it a go?
If you’re up for a different way of dating and a whole lot of fun, just register your interest below and I’ll be in touch when applications are open.