The following privacy notice details the who, what, why, where, when and how of collecting your personal information.
When we say “We Just Clicked”, “we”, “I”, or “us”, we are referring to We Just Clicked. When we say, “services”, we are referring to We Just Clicked providing dating photography, profile writing and singles events services to individuals.
We Just Clicked is a sub-brand of Stand Out Get Noticed Ltd.
2. Who has access to your information?
We Just Clicked collects and has access to your information. Under no circumstances, will we sell or share your data.
All third party data processors used on this website are GDPR compliant.
We use the following:
- WordPress is the platform used to develop this website.
- Ninja Forms is used for all of the online enquiry forms on this website.
- MailChimp is used for newsletter signups
- Pixieset enables me to present your photos in a gallery. This is where you download your photos from.
- Plutio is used to generate proposals and for image consent
- Quickbooks is our accounting software and used for invoicing
- Stripe is used to accept payments via our website
- Totemic IT provide secure hosting and the domain name for this website.
- Google Analytics is used to track the use of our website.
- Amelia enables you to book a consultation
- Eventbrite manages bookings for our Single and Mingle events
- HotJar is used to analyse your experience while using our website.
- Microsoft Outlook and One Drive are used to communicate via email and store photos and client information.
3. What information do we collect about you?
For consultations and enquiries, we only ever ask for your name, email address and telephone number. We may also ask what area you live in but it’s not necessary for us to collect your address.
When submitting feedback on the service you receive, we will ask for your consent to use your first name and photo.
When booking an event or paying for a service your full name, address, phone number, email address and payment details are collected by Eventbrite, Quickbooks or Stripe.
You may wish to share other information about yourself before, during or after a photo shoot – again, this won’t be shared. In email responses, if you have a detailed email signature, this information may be sent to us by reply. We also collect anonymous data on your use of www.wejustclicked.uk.
4. Why do we collect your information?
We collect your information to:
- discuss and process your booking or enquiry
- send you your lovely new photos
- ask for your feedback on our service
- ask for data via a “before” and “after” your photo shoot survey so we can see whether your new photos have made a difference the number of profile views you’re getting
- process invoices and proposals
- respond to any queries or requests
- promote our portfolio of work via our website and social media
- to follow up on your satisfaction levels with regards to the service and products delivered by We Just Clicked
- comply with legal requirements
We don’t have any subscription services so you’ll never receive any direct mail from us.
5. Where is your data stored/used?
All data is stored on a secure computer or One Drive and can only be accessed by the business owner. Where data is passed with a third party, these third parties are listed above.
Photos, case studies and event photos may be used on:
- or any other social media channel
They may also be used in printed marketing and advertising (magazines, flyers etc.).
6. How long is it your data stored for?
- Any personal information shared with us for the purpose of arranging a photo shoot will be kept until after your photos have been sent, however, your name, address and email address will remain on invoice, accountants, event booking history etc. for the purpose of tax for the length of time required by HMRC (currently five years).
- Any photos of your may be displayed on our website or social channels indefinitely and you may be tagged in social media posts containing your photo/s.
- RAW images captured during your photo shoot and any processed photos that have not been sent to you as final images, or used by us will be destroyed within 3-6 months of them being sent to you.
- Your Pixieset photo gallery may be deleted after one month of the date of your photo shoot.
- For free photo shoots (won in a competition), your photo gallery may be deleted after just a few days.
It is your responsibility to ensure you save your photos locally. When submitting an enquiry via our website, your details are sent straight to the business owner, Gemma Wilks, via email and are not stored anywhere else.
7. How is your data used?
Any data submitted to We Just Clicked via www.wejustclicked.uk or by any other means is only ever used solely for the purpose in which it is supplied. I only collect the data that I need. This is normally a name and email address and sometimes a telephone number and address.
8. Your rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals (data subjects):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or to request rectification or erasure, please email We Just Clicked. I will respond to your request to modify or delete information within 28 days.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can track website use and personalise content. Don’t worry though, they don’t tell anyone who you are.
We Just Clicked uses the following cookies:
Further information including how to control cookies on your computer can be found at www.aboutcookies.org